Vacancy for an Administrative Officer at Manavya Head Office.
Location: Kothrud, Pune.
1. Coordinating with the Visits of Donors & encouraging them to contribute towards supporting HIV Positive Children.
2. Planning CSR Activities with Companies & solving their queries & introducing them to the different projects of the organisation during their visit.
3. Sending Proposals to the Companies for financial assistance under the guidance of the Project Manager.
4. Writing Quarterly Project Report with summary of tentative expenditure for Companies supporting the organisation.
5. Handing Facebook Page, Twitter & Website of Manavya. Posting recent updates & promoting the activities carried out in the organisation & sharing the success stories through the use of social media.
7. Sending Thanks letter & Emails to individual & companies supporting the organisation & keeping them updated.
8. Presenting the Work of Manavya in Companies & foundations.
9. Looking after daily administrative work & maintaining proper work place to make it comfortable for all the employees.
10. Improving Personal Relations with the donors & have continuous support.
11. And all other additional responsibilities as per the need of the organisation.
- A minimum of an undergraduate degree in any stream & postgraduate degree in Social Work or equivalent degree.
- 0-2 years of experience working in relevant field will be an advantage.
- Demonstrable ability to work to deadlines and manage a varied workload
- Fully proficient in English.
- Proficiency in the Marathi will be an added advantage
- Fully proficient in MS Office
- Demonstrable English writing skills
Require an ANM Nurse for ‘Manavya’
We are in need of ANM female Nurse at Gokul, located at Bhugaon. Age between 30 to 40 years.
Kindly Contact us on 020-25422282 / +91 9168842688 (Mon-Sat, 10am to 4pm).